IBRISKA ® our shelters métallo-textile are the product of careful thought and detailed work by experts with the aim of creating a shelter which is both demountable and extremely durable, of high quality, attractive and contemporary.
IBRISKA ®⇒ two specialized ranges:
- Écrins: for conditions of heavy snow and extreme weather
- Taïga: for less extreme weather conditions but still stable in strong winds
There are many advantages to a flexible fabric structure:
- more economical
- Easier to install
- Stability, Durability, Low maintenance
- The structures require little maintenance and are designed to withstand a range of weather conditions ( in accord with the instructions for use regarding snowfall and wind strength).
- IBRISKA ® require none of the maintenance necessary with a wod or metal structure (painting, varnishing…).
- The only maintenance required is to occasionally wash the fabric with warm soapy water as described in the instructions for use.
- Corrosion resistant
- Expected 10-15 year life
- Completely non flammable
- High UV resistance